When sitting with clients I work with the healing influence of taking time out of our lives to hear our own voices and communicate our emotions and feelings.
I am a BACP qualified and Relate trained therapist with excellent listening and communication skills and a high level of emotional intelligence. I use this emotional intelligence to draw on my own experiences from life and the work I have done in my own personal therapy to put myself in the shoes of the client. I try to remain curious when working with people, to help show my genuine interest.
I have high levels of honesty and integrity. I have experience working with adults and all the issues they might have. I work with anxiety, depression, intimacy issues, stress, and addictions in all its forms: thoughts of self-harm, unhappiness in relationships, body image issues etc.
- Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Counselling (CPCAB)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (CPCAB)
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- Level 5 Diploma in Couples Counselling (CPCAB)
Certificate in the safeguarding of children (Bracknell Forest Council)
Certificate in Psychological Aspects of Self Harm.
Certificate in Eating Disorders and Self Harm.
Certificate in Endings.
Certificate in safeguarding sex and the underage teenager.
BACP Certificate of proficiency
- Relate Counselling as a relationship counsellor
- I work with Adults & adolescents in an agency setting.
- I work in a school as a school Therapist for adolescents.
- I have a vast background and experience working with addictions of all kinds.
- I have my own private practice’s in Wokingham and Bath.
I abide by and belong to, the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists, code of ethics. (www.bacp.co.uk)
Please contact me for more information or to book your first session using the following methods, or visit my contact page